Thursday 29 March 2012

im new here!

hi, guys, this is my first post on my brand new blog...i always wish to have some time to write up some stuff and share with everyone..i hope too in this blog i will start to write stories about life and also some creepy stories which i think i'm good at making it up...its 23:56, 28/3/12 and yea, pretty late but no, i'm a night cat person, don't sleep that early..anyway, i think this will be a good start because i often swallow all my ideas down my throat since i forgot it anyway after having a big thought about it. Thus, this time i thought of writing it out to see if this thing works, yea..!and the next post will be my first story, although my grammar might be bad or even my vocab seems to be in limited edition, but i hope all my friends out there will enjoy this..! stay tune for the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment